I turned 20 today!!! Wasn't really looking forward to it, but it turned out to be one of the best birthdays I've had :')
Mini drama with my dad in the afternoon, but all is well overall! :D
♡ Early birthday celebration with Samcia + giant craftholic rabbit
♡ NO SCHOOL WEDNESDAY!!!
♡ Had Kiseki with Kelly, Ny & Shiqi after school yesterday where we ate till we nearly exploded
♡ Dinner with my dearest lanjays
♡ The lanjays finally got me decent presents HAHAHA. They are/were terrible at choosing presents...
♡ Everyone that mattered remembered & gave me nice birthday wishes ☺
♡ Random friends that took the time to wish me over text/wapp/twitter :)
♡ My colleagues' funny max photo. I really lol-ed. Good to have such great colleagues that are also friends.
♡ Jordan managed to actually surprise me HAHA (surprising me is hard, as all my friends should know....)
♡ HelloKitty instax wide yayzers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!