a ray of sunshine
♥


Wai hai thar ☺

Links.

♥

Layout by nineofthirteen

Archives.
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013


udders
Friday, 10 February 2012

Had secsur presentation this morning!
It didn't go as well as the 1st and 2nd one, but I think we still did good on whole ^^
Hahaha I've grown to like Tan Puay Hwee. Sigh, I remember hating him for the first 2 lessons lololol. And now there's only ONE lesson left!!!!! I really have no idea where the lessons inbetween went, this semester really passed by in a blur...

Went to Udders with the girls after school to catch up. Hahaha ironic because we meet and spend a lot of time together in school, but the past few weeks, all we talked about was projects projects projects and more projects!!!

It was really good to just talk rubbish and shitz today for 4 hours ☺

Labels:


/

older post newer post